Scott works with individuals and couples, aged from late teens to the elderly, in finding solutions to many of life's challenges:
- marriage & relationship counselling
- life transitions
- Addictions: substance misuse,
gambling, internet, sexual.
- other life challenges*
Click highlighted items for detailed description of how counselling can assist you.
*If you are struggling with a challenge not listed here, please contact me.
I’d like to help. You don’t have to figure it out alone.
Professional counselling can:
- accurately assess your mental/emotional health
- teach you healthy feeling and thinking habits – self control
- speed up your recovery
- help you see what you can’t see on your own
- coach you in learning new skills, habits, and attitudes
- assist you in finding your strength, self worth, and hope
- contribute to finding your life purpose
- be a place to practice effective relationship skills
- celebrate your remarkableness
Clients report that their sessions with Scott assist them to reconnect with their hopes and dreams, remember their wisdom and dignity, and strengthen their sense of courage and competence. As a result they step closer to health, wellness and life satisfaction.
If you are looking for more information about any of the above, please refer to the Links & Resources page where you will find online clinical information, discussion forums, screening tests, and free downloads, and other community based resources.
If you would like to see some of the ideas that guide my work click here.
If you are new to counselling, starting with a free consultation is the best place to start. It gives you an opportunity to get to know me, ask questions, and to discuss what counselling is, and what it isn’t. You can tell me briefly what challenge you are facing, and I will give you some idea about how I can help. There is no obligation to return.
Contact Scott to schedule your free consultation.
I can be flexible in order to accommodate your schedule. I am typically available:
If for some reason - travel, employment, etc. - meeting in person is not feasible, I am available for counselling sessions via phone whenever needed.